Like most people at the holidays, I plan to spend lots of quality time snuggled up with my family. My big boys and I plan to get out for a hike or two over the holidays, and when 2018 rings in I’m SO excited to take part in the 365 Mile Challenge!
The 365 Mile Challenge is a way to encourage each other to complete 365 self -propelled miles in 2018.
This includes any activity that gets your legs moving and your heart pumping. For example, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing count. (Ex: Running, hiking, and mountain biking count, but 4-wheeling or snowmobiling don’t.)
The challenge will run for all 52 weeks of 2018. Think about it – we can ALL fit in time to get moving just ONE mile per day!
For a $25 fee, you’ll get:
- #365milechallenge sticker (shipped only to the U.S. or Canada)
- Entry into a private, supportive and fun Facebook group just for 365 Mile Challenge participants.
- Exclusive discounts on outdoor clothing and gear found only for members of the group.
- Opportunity to enter prize package drawings for outdoor clothing, gear, and swag. (In 2017, the challenge gave away over $6,000 worth of gear from over a dozen sponsors!)
- Motivation and support to get out there and conquer 365 miles.
- Automatic entry into a mega big prize package just for 365-mile challenge finishers if you complete your 365 miles before midnight (MST) on December 31, 2018.
Your membership contribution will go to support this program. Think of it as a race entry fee, only it’s for a race that lasts all year long. Plus, cheaper than most race entry fees and you get to run/hike/bike/swim/ski at your own pace and on your own turf!
To learn more, go to: http://www.365milechallenge.org/
Registration is ONLY open from December 1-21st & January 1-15th. Use the code “JOINMEFOR365” for $5 off!
We hope you’ll join us in challenging ourselves in the new year! Once you join, let me know!